Personal Experience In the Industry
Rubicon Instructors have a combined total of 125 years of instructing experience with major airlines. They have also served as technicians, maintenance controllers, inspectors, and course designers. They all have A&P licenses. They have taught aircraft systems, avionics, ETOPS, composite and metal structures repair, and Human Factors, in the U.S. and all over the world.
Rubicon is led by Richard D'Loss, who himself has been an aviation maintenance and training professional since 1975.
- Has managed training organizations since 1995
- Is a recognized authority in aviation training policy and procedures
- Has satisfied customers in Asia, Europe, and the U.S.
- Has introduced new aircraft such as the A320 and A330 into service
- Has integrated eLearning courseware into existing programs
- Is known for innovative programs such as the Japanese A&P license program, the joint KLM-NWA technician training program, and the U of Minnesota aviation instructor certification program